Listen to this episode! [48:05]
In this episode, we take a look at Scrum by speaking with Ken Schwaber. In this open and frank conversation, Ken and I discuss several things including:
- The founding and future of Scrum.org
- Ken’s departure from the Scrum Alliance
- The Professional Scrum Developer program from Scrum.org and Microsoft
- Some explicit advice for Scrum teams
- The prevelance of ScrumBut implementations
Ken answers some very direct questions on criticisms of Scrum, the CSM program, and the future of the Scrum. This is a fantastic episode and includes an interview with a graduating class of Professional Scrum Developer Trainers.