Brian Lagunas is an INETA Community Speaker, co-leader of the Boise .Net Developers User Group (NETDUG), and original author of the Extended WPF Toolkit. He has been awarded the Microsoft Community Contributor Award and can be found speaking at a variety of user groups and code camps around the nation. His talks always involve some form of XAML, such as WPF or Silverlight, and how to build modular applications with Prism.
Brian currently works at Infragistics as a Product Manager for the award winning NetAdvantage for WPF and Silverlight components. This is where he helps build tools that empower developers to quickly and easily build and style dynamic applications with immersive UX and vibrant data visualization in line of business applications, across all XAML platforms. Prior to working at Infragistics he worked in the construction and engineering industry as a senior software engineer and software solution architect where he specialized in enterprise application development.
Recent Posts by Brian Lagunas
- Windows 8 Unleashed–Boise - August 20th, 2012
- Building IG Outlook Part 4 - Creating Custom Region Adapters - June 1st, 2012
- Building IG Outlook Part 3 - Creating the Mail Module - May 31st, 2012
- Building IG Outlook Part 2 – Creating the Shell - May 30th, 2012
- Building IG Outlook Part 1–Setting up the Prism Application - April 25th, 2012
- Building IG Outlook– Introduction to a Prism App - April 23rd, 2012
- Create a Custom Prism RegionAdapter - April 18th, 2012
- Validate a Property Against a Parent Collection - April 11th, 2012
- Victor Gaudioso–Preserving his Contributions - April 6th, 2012
- Awarded - Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2012 - March 30th, 2012