Jarod Ferguson is the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of Royal Jay, a proven, results-driven, technology company built to create innovative software products.
Prior to founding Royal Jay, Jarod was a principal consultant and co-founder of Guild 3 Software. While there, he implemented several highly visible solutions including an ecommerce ticket website for a Major League Baseball affiliate and a geo-sensitive advertising system for a national high schools sports media outlet. In a previous position as Lead Software Architect, Jarod designed and developed a global ecommerce procurement platform for a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management.
Jarod is an ASPInsider, 3x Microsoft Data Platform Development MVP, Data Access Insider and a member of the Developer Guidance Advisory Council. He has participated in the Microsoft Technology Adoption Program for the Entity Framework and the Patterns and Practices advisory board. He has also reviewed Orielly Media technical books. Jarod has a strong passion for entrepreneurship, startups and likes to be disruptive with new ideas, while having good time writing software.
Outside of work Jarod enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, golfing, snowboarding and watching sports.
jarod dot ferguson at gmail
Recent Posts by Jarod Ferguson
- Learn to Code Online - October 23rd, 2012
- Tips for Entity Framework Migrations - April 12th, 2012
- Phaxio integration using HttpClient & ASP.NET MVC - March 29th, 2012
- Boise Hackers: doing > talking - March 27th, 2012
- Using Entity Framework to query Views without a Key - March 15th, 2012
- Entity Framework 5 Beta 1 Available on NuGet - February 29th, 2012
- Entity Framework 4.3 Released (Migrations) - February 9th, 2012
- Solving the upload progress bar problem–The History of Node.js - February 6th, 2012
- “Don't be a meme, but a movement” - February 2nd, 2012