Ade Miller is a Development Manager in Microsoft patterns & practices. He was good enough to stop by the ElegantCode Cast and chat with us about how p&p does Agile software development.
We covered a lot of ground, but the topic of how a high functioning, distributed Agile team gets its business done just never gets old, now does it?
- Microsoft patterns & practices
- Some videos of the p&p lab and team rooms
- Scrum for Team System
- Follow the Sun development
- Whitepaper – Distributed Agile Development in Microsoft patterns&practices
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- The Agile 2009 conference
- Ade’s Scrum Bestiary Talk
- EntLib 5.0 customer prioritized backlog.