David Starr is a Senior Program Manager in the ALM Tools team at Microsoft where he focuses on Visual Studio Ultimate and tools that enable agile software development.
David served as Chief Craftsman for Scrum.org and was a Microsoft MVP in Visual Studio ALM for the five years prior to joining Microsoft. He focuses on agile software development, the Visual Studio ALM platform, and patterns and practices in .NET. He enjoys helping software development teams improve and expressing human intent to computers.
David speaks at various international conferences, is a frequent guest on various podcasts, and author of articles all over the technology industry. He creates online courses for Pluralsight and the founder of the blogging community ElegantCode.com.
David lives in Washington state with his wife and four children, where he spends time being a dad, creating software, having accidents while camping, and falling over on his motorcycle.
Recent Posts by David Starr
- Coming Home to Scrum.org - April 16th, 2014
- 10 Tips for Nailing UI Voice and Style - February 16th, 2014
- Show Us Your Work Boards - February 12th, 2014
- Calling Actual Developers for Agile 2014 - November 23rd, 2013
- Family vNext - October 24th, 2013
- Announcing Code Health Metrics for CodeLens – A DevLabs Project - September 23rd, 2013
- Some New Features for SpecFlow and SpecRun - August 30th, 2013
- Evolving UX with Small Increments - August 11th, 2013
- Syncing Visual Studio 2013 Settings in the Cloud - August 2nd, 2013
- .devdiv//AppDays with Microsoft Interns - July 29th, 2013