Code Cast 21 – Agile2009
The annual conference for the Agile Alliance is different. I have personally learned more at the annual gathering than any other conference I have attended.
What makes it different? Find out in this episode where we got to sit down with Johanna Rothman, this year?s Conference Chair and Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, the Publicity Stage Producer for the 2009 Agile conference.
Johanna Rothman is the founder of Rothman Consulting Group and the author of several books including:
- Manage It! Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management
- Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management (with Esther Derby)
- Hiring the Best Knowledge Workers, Techies & Nerds
- Corrective Action for the Software Industry, (with Denise Robitaille)
- Amplifying Your Effectiveness
Nancy Van Schooenderwoert is a Principal Coach at Lean-Agile Partners Inc, with over 10 years of experience leading and coaching Agile teams.
Learn more about the event itself here, along with submitting ideas for sessions.