The first ‘official’ virtual ALT.NET meeting for the old continent has been scheduled for next Monday (02/02/2009). For this first one, Greg Young is kind enough to share some of his wisdom regarding Domain-Driven Design. Everyone who believes that he’s geek enough is free to attend, even if you’re not living in Europe.

Start Time: Monday, Feb 02, 2009 7:00 PM GMT

End Time: Monday, Feb 02, 2009 09:00 PM GMT

Attendee URL: http://snipr.com/virtualaltnet (Live Meeting)

Needless to say that I’m really looking forward to this. Hope to virtually meet you there.

Thanks to Zachariah Young for setting up Office Live Meeting and Colin Jack for co-organizing this thing.

Previous post

Alex on His Hawg

Next post

Bring on the Programmer Apologists

6 Comments

1. January 29, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Can anyone drop in and attend?
    I’ve been recently reading Eric Evans DDD, and would love to listen to hear some one talk more about real world applications.

2. January 30, 2009 at 12:22 am

Sure, as I mentioned in the post, everyone is free to attend.

3. January 30, 2009 at 2:32 am

[…] European Virtual ALT.NET Meeting on 02/02/2009 – Jan Van Ryswyck announces the first European Virtual Alt.Net Meeting, to be held on 2nd February 2009, starting 7pm GMT. Greg Young will be talking about Domain Driven Design for the event. I’ve been wanting to check these events for a while (having listened to the recordings of the US ones) and I’m really glad that the event has been scheduled at a time that is more suitable for the UK. […]

4. January 30, 2009 at 5:38 am

I’m sorry, apparently I skipped that part. Twice. My bad. Thanks!

5. February 2, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Well, I s’pose there is some room for improvement 🙂 Better luck next time…

6. February 2, 2009 at 7:21 pm

I wasn’t available during this time, but I’d love to watch it if someone recorded it. Am I lucky enough for someone to have done that?