Want My 17" MacBook Pro?
That’s it, I’ve had it. Remember this: I Just Bought a MacBook Pro? Well, I can’t live with the keyboard anymore. Can’t do it.
I love the form factor, and I love the lightness, and I love the display, and I hate the keyboard layout. Guess what? It wans’t made for Windows. Weird, eh?
You want it? Here’s the deal, I will trade you for a comparably priced and featured Windows laptop or you can up-trade for some cash along with it. Yes, I could just sell it, but what fun would that be? Let’s see how this works first.
MacBook Pro, 17-inch, 2.4GHz
2GB 667 DDR2 – 2?1GB SO-DIMMs (Upgraded to 4G aftermarket)
SuperDrive 8x (DVD?R DL/DVD?RW/CD-RW)
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS – U.S. English
MacBook Pro 17-inch High-Resolution Widescreen Display
160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm
- Sweet red MacBook protector/condom thingy $40 (plus a Windows decal)
- Black silicon keyboard protector ($25)
- Suede wrist wrests (awesome). ($15)
- 4G RAM ($140)
- Firewire 800 cable ($25)
- 17″, high quality display
- 4G RAM
- Control key on the bottom left, not function key
- N and G wireless
- Arrow keys, page up and down
- I don’t care what it weighs
- A hard drive that is at least 7200RPM.
- Firewire 800 would be nice, 400 a must
- A chip (or 2) that is just the bananas
So, what do you have? And yes, I am serious.
macbook @ elegantcode.com